or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ThomasThomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As the third quarter is coming to an end, could you please verfiy if you still will release a mac version until the end of the september 2016?

• AlAl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also unable to uninstall from my Mac, nor will the program load whatsoever right now. Even if I re-run the installer, it still will not launch. Any suggestions?

• StephenStephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've downloaded and installed NetDrive Preview for MAC. It installed but it doesn't connect. I keep getting a 'WebDav mount error' and a '/Volumes/WebDAV is in use already. Do you want to unmount it now before connect WebDAV?'
        I'm running NetDrive on OSX 10.10.5.
        Help!!
        Any suggestions?

• LucLuc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, but, if we purchase a version for mac, we have only 30 day ???? X_X'

• EzatEzat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Uninstaller not working.. Could you give instructions on how to manually uninstall Netdrive on my Mac?

• Shan JoseShan Jose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Common guys, the preview version has been around for expiry twice now.
        Initial it was claimed that the mac preview version would expire by end of 2015 and now you still have not released a proper version. Now again, it states that the mac preview version would be until end of Jan 2016.
        //
        What about people who have purchased the license and are unfortunately mac users

• MartinMartin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So far the only tested WebDav Client for OS X that is fast and gives the ability to open AND save Office Documents directly on ownCloud WebDAV (ownCloud doesn't support lock).

But so far not stable: disconnects several times during transfers.
        Keep going on, please! This can be the best for OS X.

• Dodgy DebjitDodgy Debjit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Working well so far for Webdav and Onedrive, Dropbox not working as posted by someone else.

• pierre.trudelpierre.trudel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problem not connecting to OneDrive for business.
        Amending my previous post. This seem to be an intermittent problem.
        For example it happened once when I connected to OneDrive (personnal account) and then tried to connect to OneDrive for business. On my next test it did not happened.

OneDrive for business does not manually reconnect. I quit Netdrive, then restart it and manually try to reconnect to One Drive for business. I have a connection error and after that need to reenter credentials. Since the option to reconnect at startup does not work (see my other post).
        El Capitan, build 277.

"Automatic connect when Netdrive start" does has a problem making it unusable. Connection is made (so say the netdrive interface) but there no place holder in finder so I can't access the drive. I need to disconnect manually and reconnect. When I do that a finder windows appear and the drive show in finder. Same thing for OneDrive, OneDrive Business and Google Drive.
        El Capitan, Netdrive Build 277.

• NealNeal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

- You can download technology preview version for Mac.

Where do I find it? The link to download still gives me the alpha version.

• NealNeal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK - It is now past December 31st, and my alpha version isn't working (when I try to connect, all I get is "This is a alpha preview version of NetDrive 2.7.". You say that you'll have a new version, but I don't see it...? Please tell me it's coming!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base